Saturday, November 2, 2019
10:00 am – 4:30 pm
12400 N Meridian St.
Carmel, IN 46032
Nourish, Indiana’s Second Annual Women’s Conference will be a premier experience for women who are interested in natural health and healthy living. The purpose of the conference is to nourish women, so they come away with new inspiration, information, and a sense of wellness.
The conference will also help spread awareness of Naturopathic Medicine in Indiana, and increase access to preventive and integrative healthcare and introduce women to the best local businesses to support their health and wellbeing. To achieve these goals, the INANP will bring together the best and most health-conscious businesses and service providers from across Indiana and the brightest Naturopathic Clinicians and leaders from around the state to offer cutting-edge clinical pearls, strategies and valuable insights to assist women in achieving excellent and vibrant health.
** Seating is limited to 100 attendees.
Advanced Registration Required
- Nourished Admission – $89: A full day pass giving you access to all presentations, breakout sessions, vendor lounge, snacks, lunch, and a nourished tote bag filled with wellness products and beloved brands.
- Nourished VIP Admission – $139: Includes everything +
- 5 Extra Nourish Raffle Tickets
- Recording of Nourish Talks
- Early admission (9:30 am)